Test & Tag Training Courses
NSW Electrical Test & Tagging is a Registered Training Organisation and is the leading electrical test and tag trainer. We have been delivering test and tag training for over ten years. During this time we have trained in excess of 10,000 students. CLICK HERE for Course Dates
We offer two courses that give you the knowledge and skills to become a “Competent Person” as described in both the Australian Standard and the WHS Regulations.
Nationally Recognised Course
This Nationally Recognised Course consists of two units of competency
UEENEEP026A 'Conduct in-service safety testing of electrical cord assemblies and cord connected equipment'.
UEENEEE101A 'Apply Occupational Health and Safety regulations, codes and practices in the workplace'
- Course Fees $464 (GST Exempt)
- 1 Day Face to Face plus 2-3 hour online component
- Receive 2 Statements of Attainment
Standard Test & Tag Training Course (Non Accredited)
This course is designed for those who do not wish to complete the Nationally Recognised course but would still like to conduct electrical test and tagging. The course meets the requirements of both the Australian Standards and the WHS Regulations Code of Practice 'Managing Electrical Risks in the Workplace' which states;
"Inspection and testing of electrical equipment should only be carried out by a competent person who has the relevant knowledge, skills and test instruments to carry out the relevant inspection and testing. The person carrying out any testing of electrical equipment should also be competent to interpret the test results of any equipment they use. For example, a person carrying out testing should be:
- a licensed electrician, or
- a licensed electrical inspector, or
- a person who has successfully completed a structured training course and been deemed competent in the use of a pass-fail type portable applicant tester and the visual inspection of electrical equipment."
- Course Fees $330 incl GST
- 1 Day Face to Face only
- Receive a Statement of Attendance
ASHFIELD - PARRAMATTA - CAMPBELLTOWN - NEWCASTLE - CANBERRA, DEE WHY, WOLLONGONG & BRISBANE
*** NOW ALSO RUNNING COURSES IN MELBOURNE ***
WHY USE US?
- We are a Registered Training Organisation under the authority of the Federal Government's Australian Skills Quality Authority (ASQA)
- Option of Receiving a Nationally Recognised Qualification or a Statement of Attendance
- NSW & Federal Government Preferred Supplier
- Fully Qualified Trainers and Assessors with extensive industry experience
- Convenient Course Locations
- In House Private Courses Available
- We provide lifetime post-course support
- Helpful and Friendly Staff who can advise you on buying a Portable Appliance Tester
We limit our course size so that all our participants receive individual attention.
We can also arrange a COURSE PACKAGE which includes the necessary testing equipment at prices that offer considerable savings.
Or contact us on
1300 730 699